Follow @PralinesCrunchs

Monday, May 19, 2014

My Birthday


My birthday yesterday was all sorts of amazing.  I spent a lot of time with my family and got happy birthday wishes from so many of my friends.

There were Cocoa Dolce sweets with coffee in the morning and a beautiful David Yurman necklace from my wonderful husband.


We had a big, almost all-family, brunch at Pig & Finch by 801 Restaurant Group at Park Place.





Emily spent hours making this puppet.   She thinks it looks just like me.


I can certainly see the resemblance.


There were presents from the family.


And donuts with lemon curd.

I ordered this delicious crabmeat omelet and asked the server to substitute fruit for the potatoes, but I got potatoes when my meal arrived.  Fruit would have been healthier, but these potatoes were really good.


I just had to get this spoon from the Threshing Bee at Prairie Fire.   They have some amazing things in that store and I am looking forward to exploring it further when I have some time.


 I got this awesome card from my boss.


For dinner, Bill and I decided to stay with 801 Restaurant Group and went to 801 Fish.  It was, as usual, too much food.  Next time, I am sticking with just the oysters and dessert.



It was an amazing day and I am looking forward to another amazing year.  I am so grateful for my family, my friends, and my life.   Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment