Follow @PralinesCrunchs

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

The first day of the new year is winding down, with snow outside and the fireplace on.  I haven't made any resolutions and it doesn't really feel like a new beginning, but rather a continuation of the days before today.  I hope this year, just like the last, will be filled with sugar (bad?) and working out (good) and the kids (the best!).  And the daily balancing act of "having it all."  People often say to me, "I don't know how you do it."  I guess this blog will be my attempt to chronicle just how I do it.  I have a full-time professional job, two young kids, and a husband with another full-time professional job.  I also try to get my hands on all sorts of life improvement information and implement it as I see fit in my daily life.  Some of these efforts are met with "here we go again" from the husband, but, I mean, how else do you test out the latest health, fitness, beauty, child rearing and lifestyle trends to find the golden nuggets?  I am sure this year will be filled with continued quest for quality and technicolor.   Here is to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment